Interior design project management
The planning and coordinating of all the different aspects of renovating or redesigning a property can put many people off undertaking such a large interior design project. It requires smart organisation skills, constant attention to detail at every stage and a clear vision of how the completed space should be.
Thankfully there is a solution. Hire an experienced interior designer who will manage the whole project for you. Cathy Phillips & Co will oversee all the work, deal with all the practicalities and make sure everything goes to plan. So, you can relax knowing your interior design project will be delivered to the highest standards, within the agreed timeframe and within your budget.
Cathy Phillips & Co’s full interior design project management service includes:
- Ordering furniture and fittings and coordinating delivery. This can include anything a new kitchen and bathroom to all the essentials for living from cutlery to bedlinen.
- Sourcing and briefing builders, decorators, kitchen and bathroom fitters and any other contractors required for the project.
- Scheduling and coordinating the work of all contractors.
- Ensuring everything stays on budget and on schedule.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress.
Let Cathy Phillips & Co take care of managing your renovation or interior design project
Have peace of mind that your project is in safe hands, with experts who will bring out the best in your property. We provide interior design project management for clients throughout London and the South East. Please call us on +44 (0)207 720 6166 or complete our contact form to discuss the project management of your interior design project.