Storage solutions and space planning
Lack of storage is a common problem in many homes. Older properties are often ill-equipped for modern life and new-builds rarely have enough useful storage space. In fact, most homes could benefit from more and better storage, whether it’s for toys, shoes, memorabilia, bed linen or cleaning equipment.
If you long to have ‘a place for everything and everything in its place’, investing in well-designed and beautifully organised storage will make it possible.
To determine the type of storage you need, you should begin by making an inventory of all your things. If you feel overwhelmed by all the ‘stuff’ you have accumulated, it’s time to declutter. Decluttering is a vital first step for many interior design or property refurbishment projects. You can find out how to do this by reading The Cathy Phillips Tried and Tested Decluttering Method. As professional interior designers, Cathy Phillips & Co are expert at space planning and organising possessions and furniture to maximise space in your home.
- Professional decluttering to turn chaos and clutter into calm.
- Designing and commissioning made-to-measure storage from trusted local joiners, carpenters and cabinet makers and overseeing the installation.
- Storage ideas to turn unused or unloved corners into stylish, useful assets.
- Storage solutions for a particular room, such as the hallway or playroom; or to meet a specific need, such as home entertainment equipment.
- Statement storage such as a shelving to display prized possessions.
- Innovative, discreet, hideaway solutions that won’t impose on the look of a room.
Transform your spaces into stylish, stress-free zones
Would you love to benefit from beautiful, practical storage ideas that work perfectly for you? At Cathy Phillips & Co we come up with stunning storage solutions for clients all over London from Notting Hill in West London to Canary Wharf in East London. We would love to do the same for you. Please call us on +44 (0)207 720 6166 or complete our contact form for more information.